Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Inquiry

My LO is to create a inquiry slide that explains the history of innovation and change that explains the evolution of video game consoles


This term we have been doing the history of innovation and change for our inquiry topic. It has been very cool and I liked doing it about video game consoles. It was very fun but next time I would like to change my topic. Every one in our class did it and this is my slide about it I found this task ok, it was a little hard tho i think i need to work on adding more detail and to spell check more often. I wold like to know about different gaming consoles and who created it.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kayden, This was a really cool slide on a good topic but I think you could've made it more appealing to they eye and adding more information. Maybe next time spend more time on the project and get more facts about gaming. If you have spare time then check out my blog Link: https://wisdwaynev.blogspot.com/

    From Dwayne

    ReplyDelete